Rubber Covered Pelham
- Soft and comfortable in the horses mouth
- Allows gentle yet effective sensitive aid
- Enables easier communication between horse and rider
- The Stbben jointed rubber Pelham has a thickness in the mouthpiece of only 16mm, which is thinner than most commercial rubber bits that are normally about 20mm or more. The thinner mouthpiece minimises the chance of rubbing and sits more comfortably in the horses mouth.
- Rubber covered bits are not suitable for horses that like to chew on the bit with their teeth as otherwise the rubber cover could easily be damaged.
- The special features of a Stbben STEEL tec Pelham are its short shanks of only 2 inches. This reduces the leverage, but allows a quicker more direct action between reins and mouthpiece.
- The immediate response is especially helpful when show jumping, particularly if the course has many tight turns.
- The flat curb chain hooks prevent the horses lips from being pinched.
- Furthermore our curb chain with its flat hooks, is easier to adjust to the each horses chin since you dont have to twist it around for it lie flat in the chin groove.
- No rough edges
- Long durability is achieved by using stainless steel for all lateral mouth pieces
- Bit holes and link pieces don't wear out as fast
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...