D Ring Snaffle
with Sweet Copper Mouth
- Better acceptance because it encourages the horse to chew, thus enhances the saliva production
- The delicate sweet taste of the middle piece (SWEET COPPER LINK) encourages horses to salivate because their taste buds are situated in the centre of the tongue
- Massive copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron + Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
- Horses feel good with Sweet Copper
- Due to the specific shape of the rings (D-rings) the rider has more influence from outside on the horses mouth.
- The lateral guiding provides for a more stable position of the bit and prevents the bit from being pulled through the horses mouth
- The D-ring prevents jamming between the muzzle and the ring and thus prevents the lips and the corners of the mouth from getting hurt
- No pressure on the palate
- Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- No nutcracker-effect
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
- No rough edges
- Long durability is achieved by using stainless steel for all lateral mouth pieces
- Bit holes and link pieces don't wear out as fast
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...