Easy Control Half cheek snaffle with rigid effect
Benefits of the Easy Control rigid effect:
- More effective aids due to leverage effect only in direction of pull and with lateral flexibility of the outer parts of the bit
- Enhanced action with minimum pressure on the reins
- Allows gentle and sensitive aids
- Enables easier communication between horse and rider
- The Easy Control Half cheek snaffle has proved itself in racing, especially in trotting race, as it helps to take back the horse with a targeted and sensitive action.
- The Easy Control Half cheek snaffle has a strong action on demand by means of its rigid effect. As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bits action is soft as the bit is positioned soft and comfortable in the horses mouth.
- With the Easy Control bit riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Benefits of the Half cheek snaffle:
- The long bars enhance the impact on the horses mouth from outside, thus facilitating the contact with the outside rein
- The lateral guidance through the cheeks give the bit a stable position and prevents the bit to be pulled through the mouth.
- The crossbar snaffle is particularly suitable for the training of young horses and for racing.
Stubben STEELtec materials and workmanship
- No sharp edges that could hurt the horses mouth
- Long durability due to selected materials
- The unique processing technologies reduce the wear and tear on the bit joints
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...