HKM Loose Ring Lozenge Snaffle
with Copper Mouth
- Better acceptance because it encourages the horse to chew, thus enhances the saliva production
- The delicate sweet taste of the middle piece (SWEET COPPER LINK) encourages horses to salivate because their taste buds are situated in the centre of the tongue
- Massive copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron + Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
- Horses feel good with Sweet Copper
- The free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
- When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
- Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits
- No pressure on the palate
- Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- No nutcracker-effect
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the rein
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...