Sprenger Dynamic RS Eggbutt Bradoon - Stainless Steel Rings
- KK-ULTRA Bits take advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue.
- Adapted to the anatomy of the horse's mouth.
- No pressure put on the palate.
- Clear instructions given as the tongue's sense of touch is utilised.
About the Dynamic RS Mouthpiece
Stimulates the horse to accept the bit more easily
The ergonomically formed mouthpiece lies perfectly in the horses mouth resulting in soft and even pressure on the entire tongue area, encouraging the horse to chew. In addition this bit supports the contact to the corners of the mouth in a very effective way keeping the horse on the bit.
The gentle joint in the middle which is angled forward - the characteristic feature of the KK ULTRA and fine eggbutt design makes it a very friendly bit. The mouthpiece is made of AURIGAN, the material that activates the chewing activity of the horse.
The new DYNAMIC RS bit gives soft but very effective instructions for a better contact between the horse and rider.
About the KK Ultra Lozenge
The KK ULTRA bits take advantage of the exceptional sensitivity of the tongue. Did you know that because the tongue is extremely sensitive it multiplies perceptions in this area dramatically?
You might also recognize the feeling if the human tongue finds a little how in the tooth it gives the impression there is a huge gap. A horses tongue works in much the same way, whilst eating it can filter out small stones from the food. In collaboration with SPRENGER, the Veterinary University in Hanover started a new project. They examined more that 70 horses heads and used various methods to take measurements.
The analysis of this information produced unexpected results:
- The interior of the volume of the mouth was less than had been previously thought
- The palate was both smaller and very often flatter than previously imagined
- The space left for a bit is therefore very limited
SPRENGER used this new information for the development of the KK ULTRA. The aim was to improve the bits bit not make them too severe.
How can the sense of touch be stimulated to obtain the desired effect?
- As the palate is narrower than originally assumed the lozenge in the centre was shortened (no pressure on the palate).
- The angle of the link was turned at 45. This ensures that when the reins are pulled the rounded link rests fully in the tongue without squeezing it.
- The tongues sense of touch is utilised and clear instructions are given through the reins.
Make sure the bit is fitted correctly in the mouth. The arrow must always be on the left hand side pointing forwards.
For the purposes of trials of this item, you may be sent an Aurigan Item if there are no Sensogan ones in stock. If you would prefer to purchase a Sensogan one at the end of the trial then this can be arranged for you. The material of the mouthpiece wouldnt alter the effects of the trial as much as the type of mouthpiece would.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review by clicking below!
Review this product...